The following are terms and conditions individual members agree to when joining ARC’s Space Planning Community (the “Organization”) and paying membership dues.
PLEASE READ ALL THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS APPLY TO YOU AND PAYMENT OF YOUR ANNUAL DUES, WHETHER ON AN ANNUAL BASIS (“ANNUAL PAYMENT”) OR ON A QUARTERLY BASIS (“QUARTERLY PAYMENT”). BY BECOMING A MEMBER, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. THESE TERMS MAY IMPACT YOUR MEMBERSHIP. YOUR PAYMENTS, INCLUDING QUARTERLY PAYMENTS, ARE EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED UPON YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS.
AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS: YOU SHOULD READ THESE TERMS EACH YEAR, AS THEY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. HOWEVER, ANY CHANGE WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR PREVIOUS YEAR OF QUARTERLY PAYMENTS. FOR MEMBERS PAYING ON A QUARTERLY BASIS, PAYMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS IN EFFECT AT THE TIME OF AUTHORIZATION TO START QUARTERLY PAYMENTS.
By paying with your card, you acknowledge that your data will be processed by PayPal subject to the PayPal Privacy Statement available at PayPal.com
We use PayPal for payments and other services. If you wish to use one of these services and pay on our website, PayPal may collect the personal data you provide, such as payment and other identifying information. PayPal uses this information to operate and improve the services it provides to us and others, including for fraud detection, harm and loss prevention, authentication, analytics related to the performance of its services, and to comply with applicable legal requirements. The processing of this information will be subject to the PayPal Privacy Statement available at PayPal.com.
Payment of Membership Dues
Member’s Payment Responsibilities:
- You agree that you are responsible for making on-time dues payments.
- The Organization will provide you with at least 30 days’ written notice of any change to the price of dues, which will go into effect at the start of the subsequent membership year.
- Auto-Renew: By Clicking “PayPal” or “Debit or Credit Card” for auto-renewal of membership means you authorize the Organization to continue to charge your credit/debit card for your full dues from year to year until such time as you notify the Organization to cancel auto-renew in writing by at email@example.com or by mail in writing; Attn: Member Services, 7900 Xerxes Avenue South, 21st Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55431.
- Initiating or renewing your membership by Clicking “PayPal” or “Debit or Credit Card” for auto-renewal constitutes your understanding that your membership will be renewed annually by charging your credit/debit card, regardless of whether you are paying by Quarterly Payment or Annual Payment.
Quarterly Payment Plan:
- If you select the Quarterly Payment plan for your membership dues, you agree that the Quarterly Payment plan for paying your membership dues over the course of 12 months is not a quarterly dues option, but a quarterly payment plan.
- By clicking the Quarterly Payment plan option when joining or renewing, you authorize the Organization to automatically obtain regular quarterly payments to pay your membership dues in the amount equivalent to 1/4 of your annual dues by charging your credit or debit card to the account you stipulated.
- By authorizing Quarterly Payment, you authorize the Organization to initiate your first quarterly payment on the day you register and on or after the same day every three months thereafter.
- You have chosen to pay with a credit or debit card, and therefore, you authorize the Organization to obtain payment via any credit or debit card issued as a replacement or substitute for the card specified above, if applicable. Your authorization of Quarterly Payment will continue until you or the Organization cancels it, or until you cancel your membership.
- General: In order to cancel your membership, you must submit your cancellation request by email or in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail: Attn: Member Services, 7900 Xerxes Avenue South, 21st Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55431, at least 7 days before the scheduled payment date.
- Quarterly Payment Plan:
- You may cancel Quarterly Payment at any time but doing so will make your remaining annual dues payable within 30 days.
- There is no fee to cancel Quarterly Payment. If we receive your cancellation request fewer than 7 days before your next scheduled payment date, your Quarterly Payment will process as normal and the cancellation will be effective for your next scheduled payment and your remaining annual dues will be calculated accordingly.
- If your payment is declined for any reason, you will be notified. Interruption of your preauthorized credit or debit card will not relieve you of your responsibility to make payments by some other method. If Quarterly Payment is discontinued and you do not make a payment by some other method, your membership may be terminated.
Use of Materials: The Member warrants and represents that:
- The Member will not download with the intent to reproduce, transmit, display, copy, distribute, commercially exploit or use the membership or material provided with membership except as expressly permitted by the Organization.
- The Member will not resell, sub-license, rent, lease, transfer or attempt to assign any rights in the membership or material provided with membership.
- The Member will not modify or alter material provided with membership.
- The Member will not allow any other person to use or gain access to the membership or material provided with membership except as expressly permitted by the Organization.
Acceptance of These Terms: By Clicking “PayPal” or “Debit or Credit Card” when joining or renewing your membership means you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein including but not limited to being responsible for the payment of your annual dues.
Severability: Each provision of the Agreement shall be considered severable such that if any one provision or clause conflicts with existing or future applicable law or may not be given full effect because of such law, it shall not affect any other provision of the Agreement which can be given effect without the conflicting provision or clause.
Governing Law and Venue: This agreement has been entered into in the State of Minnesota. Both parties agree that the laws of the State of Minnesota shall govern this agreement and the venue for any dispute shall be in Minnesota.